Thursday, February 26, 2009

How to Become A Celebrity


Start off as beautiful as possible. There is nothing that you could do to change this, but try your best. Have some type of personality, and try to be memorable. Have some type of talent, something that will make people look at you. Try and reach many people, and have many people know your name. You never know who is holding what opportunity.
Keep smiling, you never know when someone might be taking your picture. Ask around, there might be publicists, and managers who think you have potential, and would like to help you reach stardom. Lend your face where ever asked. If there is an audition, you should be first on line. Have a blog like this one, so people can be influenced by you over the internet. Do something completely outrageous, like streaking at a Jets game. Forget the underpants sometime, and wear loose tops. Be witty and funny, or be dumb and funny, as long as your funny. Stay famous.

8 comments:

  1. I like how your's goes from "reach many people" and and being first online at an audition, to "streaking at a Jets game" and not wearing underpants. I think this is actually good advice if you want to become famous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This writing is solid. My favorite line was "do something completely outrageous, like streaking at a Jets game." That was pretty hilarious. I think you captured the purpose of this piece perfectly. In the end I feel like you are saying that to be a celebrity, there are things that make you stand out, but it also has to do with being yourself. I also like how you ended it with two words: Stay famous. It got me thinking that there is something to being famous but maybe we shouldn't worry about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your advice gives a lot of confidence and self esteem. I like the line, "keep smiling, you never know when someone might be taking your picture." I agree with it because that's what celebrities really do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree, my favorite line is "streaking at a Jets game." The piece seemed satirical in some parts, just like the author's story. It was funny and quite smart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think that this advise will actually help people not get disappointed if they fail anytime. Even though my future goal doesn't have to do with being a celebrity, i believe that it gives me confidence and a hope that I can try again. It forces me to never give up because there are more opportunities out there that i haven't experienced so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job, you give a lot of insight into the process. This is what should be done in order to become a celebrity, your right. I like how you always insist on being positive and giving a great reason for it. I also like how you said "Have a blog like this one, so people can be influenced by you over the internet. " You show a great strategy in becoming famous. This is the new media to do it, and if you succeed in being famous here, it will be easy in becoming famous everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with what you say. " Forget the underpants sometime, and wear loose tops. Be witty and funny, or be dumb and funny, as long as your funny. Stay famous." I was reading this paragraph and i think it is hilarious. It is funny and true.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the have a blog comment. When you included a specific detail it really got me interested. "Reach as many people as possible" was too vague for me. Bring the details to the table!

    ReplyDelete